Fire near basketball court

Attention Residents:

Today, 3/25/17, a fire was started on the hillside by the basketball court by a cigarette.  The fire department took care of it quickly.

Please be very careful with cigarettes and barbeques, and dispose of the ashes in a metal container.  Do not leave the container close to your home, plants, anything flammable or the woods.  Many townhouse fires have been caused by ashes from grills, and ashtrays stored to close to a home, when still hot.

Let’s all be careful and have a safe spring and summer!!